(European Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Law – Legislative Decree dated 30th June 2003, no. 196)
Purpose of the data processing
The processing that we intend to perform has the purpose of enabling the communication between the website visitors and the company. Therefore the processing envisages the collection, retention and elaboration of the data in order to establish and then to manage – at operating and administrative level – the relationship related to the service provision, and the communications during the course of the relationship. Furthermore, the purposes of the processing also regard the collection, retention and elaboration of your data as a part of statistical analysis in anonymous and/or aggregate form. Such analysis does not permit to identify the user, and it is designed to assess the quality of the services we offer.
Methods of data processing
Your personal data will be mainly processed in an automated way through electronic means.
Communication and dissemination of common personal data
Your common personal data may be communicated to:
- people, companies or professional figures which provide MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl with services or consultancy related to the service provision;
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom your personal data must be communicated pursuant to legal provisions and orders from the authorities;
- subjects delegated and/or appointed by MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl to perform activity strictly related to the service provision or with whom it is necessary to interact in order to provide the services; subjects delegated and/or appointed by MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl to perform technical maintenance activities (including the maintenance of network devices and electronic communications services).
Optionality and compulsoriness of the consent
The provision of data for the above-mentioned purposes is required in order to establish a correct relationship; any refusal to provide such data may imply the impossibility to carry out the communication with MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl.
You expressly authorize MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl to use the address you personally specify in the form proposed on this Internet website. MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl shall not use personal data to send you commercial or advertising materials by any direct or indirect means (by phone, email, mail, fax, etc.), therefore your specific consent or refusal will not be required.
Data controller and Data processor
The data controller is: MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl – Via L. Castelvetro 33 – Milan – Italy
Under Article 29 of the Privacy Law, you may refer to the Data Processor, or to the person it appoints, at any time by contacting MK Eventi e Comunicazione Srl at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to exercise the rights set forth in Articles from 15 to 21 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 and in Article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Data retention and security measures
Data will be retained on MK Eventi & Comunicazione Srl’s computers, hard disks or in paper copy for the period established by the applicable law. In any case the retention period of your data will be exclusively the period required to achieve the above purposes and it will correspond to the service relationship between you and the Data Controller. If you explicitly require the deletion of your data from the servers, we inform you that it will be anyway deleted, without prejudice to the contract, administrative, tax, accounting obligations or to the obligations established by the law after you stop using the service. In addition, we inform you that such data will be collected, processed and stored in full compliance with Articles 31 and subsequent of the Privacy Law and of the Technical Regulations – Annex B of the Privacy Law – concerning the security measures.
Right to access personal data and other rights
You have the rights referred to in Articles from 12 to 23 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 and Article 7 of the Privacy Law:
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain: confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, even if it has not been saved yet, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain indication:
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the processing purposes and methods;
- of the logic used to process data by means of electronic devices;
- of the identification of the data controller, of the data supervisors and of the representatives appointed pursuant to Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data can be transferred or which can get to know it as appointed representative for the country, or as people responsible or appointed.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- the updating, the correction or, when he/she is interested therein, the integration of the data;
- the deletion, the anonymization or the blocking of the data unlawfully processed, including data which shall not be retained for the purposes for which it was collected and then processed;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) and their content have been brought to the attention of those to whom data has been communicated or disseminated, unless it is impossible or it implies a use of means manifestly out of proportion compared to the safeguarded right.
- The data subject has the right to fully or partially object:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data, even if it is pertinent to the purposes of its collection;
- to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling materials or of performing market researches or commercial communication.
For further information, please contact:
MK EVENTI & COMUNICAZIONE SRL
Via L. Castelvetro 33 – Milan – Italy
Phone number: +39 0236705020
E-mail address: email@example.com